DENVER (June 27, 2019) – It is open season on land and sea this summer with Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network’s Q3 programming lineup debuting Monday, July 1. Catch original premieres and new episodes from returning series across all three networks with each network’s spin on original and authentic storytelling. Don’t miss LA-Boar-DAY as Outdoor Channel pays tribute to the hog with marathons from Pigman: The Series and Wild Boar Fever X on Labor Day. Steven Rinella’s MeatEater premieres Monday, September 9 (9 p.m. ET) on Sportsman Channel while highly-anticipated #DeerWeek returns September 16 on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel with primetime lineup of deer-centric shows and personalities.
“This is the time of year when our audiences are most attentive and excited because they know their favorite season is just around the corner,” President and CEO of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Jim Liberatore said. “Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network will offer viewers their fill of adventures and excitement in the pursuit of compelling outdoor lifestyle storytelling.”
Open season for Outdoor Channel means brand new programming – the network welcomes Wild Boar Fever X (Saturdays, 6 p.m. ET) and a new series from the Shockey’s: Jim Shockey’s Uncharted: Yukon (Mondays, 7 p.m. ET). Big country talent, Nick Hoffman, returns on Monday nights with his fourth season of Nick’s Wild Ride (Premieres September 9, 8 p.m. ET). Plus, #DeerWeek takeover arrives on September 16-22 as thoughts turn to treestands with a primetime lineup of everything viewers love and appreciate about deer hunting.
- Wild Boar Fever X (Premieres July 6 at 6 p.m. ET): Celebrating its 10 season as the most celebrated driven boar series ever produced, viewers will see the action of a driven hunt closer than ever before. As the largest hunting production ever filmed in Europe, Wild Boar Fever X immerses viewers into the full driven boar experience .
- Jim Shockey’s Uncharted: Yukon (Premieres July 1 at 7 p.m. ET): This new series chronicles the triumphs and trials of elite guides for the legendary Rogue River Outfitters deep in the harsh and unforgiving wildlands of the Yukon, run by the legendary Jim Shockey.
- Nick’s Wild Ride (Premieres September 9 at 8 p.m. ET): Join Nick Hoffman on a unique journey taking viewers deep into the culture, food, music, history and heartbeat of the location he hunts and fishes.
- LA-Boar DAY – Monday, September 2, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. Set the BBQ pits low and slow, get the spits ready and invite friends and family for a world-class pig roast marathon featuring Wild Boar Fever X and Pigman: The Series.
- #DeerWeek (September 16-22, beginning at 7 p.m. ET nightly): Airing on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel, the annual week-long epic lineup of the best deer hunting is back. Hosted by up-and-coming country music talent, Jon Langston and Sportsman Channel host Jeff Danker.
Sportsman Channel is transitioning to more blaze orange for the season and is featuring a number of new series, including: Training Grounds (Thursdays, 10 p.m.. ET); Bushnell’s Trigger Effect (Saturdays, 4:30 p.m. ET) and Crossroads with the Burtons (Sundays, 6 p.m. ET), plus others. Favorites returning with fresh episodes include: West of Texas (Mondays, 8 p.m. ET); Beyond Rubicon (Mondays, 10 p.m.); Whitetail Properties (Sundays, 10 a.m. ET); Country Boy Outdoors(Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. ET) and Major League Bowhunter (Sundays, 10:30 a.m. ET).
- MeatEater (Premieres Monday, September 9 at 9 p.m. on Outdoor Channel): Continues on Sunday evenings at 9 p.m. ET on Sportsman Channel.
- Training Grounds (Thursdays, 10 p.m. ET): A docu-drama, reality series that follows host William Browning as he trains around the world on an inspirational and thrill-seeking journey with leaders in our Military, Security and Law Enforcement.
- Bushnell’s Trigger Effect (Saturdays, 4:30 p.m. ET): New series that breaks the mold on standard hunting and fishing adventure shows. Although the hosts provide high-quality outdoor adventures in every episode, they also focus on the hunt and the effect before and after the trigger is pulled and the shot is fired.
- Crossroads with the Burtons (Sundays, 6 p.m. ET): NASCAR driver Jeb Burton shows his life on-and-off the racetrack. Featuring hunting, conservation and his lifestyle.
- Whitetail Properties (Sundays, 10 a.m. ET): This series finds a staff of hard-working and passionate Land Specialists who showcase big buck action in more than 20 states.
World Fishing Network is the angler’s off-water destination for all things fishing. WFN continues engaging viewers with instructions, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Premiere shows with new episodes this season include: Skeeter Bass Champs (Mondays, 8:30 p.m ET); Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show (Mondays, 9 p.m. ET); Bill Dance Saltwater (Thursdays,
8 p.m. ET) and Florida Sportsman Project Dreamboat (Thursdays, 9 p.m. ET), plus more.
Other Q3 Highlights include:
- Outdoor Channel
- Favorites returning to the airwaves with new episodes include: Bone Collector (Sundays, 10:30 p.m. ET); Crush with Lee and Tiffany (Sundays, 7:30 p.m. ET); Drury’s Thirteen (Tuesdays, 10 p.m. ET) and Hunt Masters (Sundays, 8:30 p.m. ET).
- Outdoor Channel’s Movie Nights feature Small Soldiers starring Kirsten Dunst and Gregory Smith on July 13; Maverick with Mel Gibson and James Garner on August 2 and The Deer Hunter with Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken on September 21. All movies begin at 8 p.m. ET.
- Sportsman Channel
- Other favorites returning on Sportsman Channel with new episodes include: West of Texas (Mondays, 8 p.m. ET); Heartland Waterfowl (Tuesday, 8:30 p.m. ET); Buckventures (Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. ET); Guns & Ammo (Thursdays, 9 p.m. ET) and Pure Hunting (Mondays, 9 p.m. ET).
- Additional new series making their debuts include: Quick Hunts (Saturdays, 12:30 p.m. ET); Stickin’ Dreamz (Saturdays, 10 p.m. ET); Wicked Tines (Saturdays, 10:30 p.m. ET) and Roger Raglin Outdoors is making its Sportsman Channel debut at 1:30 p.m. on Sundays.
- Dreampoint Outdoors is rebranding to Game of Inches and will air Fridays at 8:30 p.m. ET. Justin Olk developed his passion for hunting at a young age when he found a recurve bow in an abandoned barn. Today, watch how that passion has evolved.
About Outdoor Sportsman Group: Outdoor Sportsman Group is comprised of the world’s foremost media and entertainment brands for outdoor adventure enthusiasts. It includes three leading multichannel networks: Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, as well as Sportsman Channel Canada and MOTV, the world’s leading outdoor television content platform. The Group also consists of a number of established publishing assets: 16 outdoor magazines including Guns & Ammo, Petersen’s Bowhunting, Game & Fish and Florida Sportsman, and 19 top websites, including BassFan.com. Additionally, Outdoor Sportsman Group includes television production operations, Winnercomm. For more information, visit www.outdoorsg.com. #MyOutdoorTV
Tom Caraccioli | Outdoor Sportsman Group | 212. 852.6646 | Tom.Caraccioli@OutdoorSG.com