LONDON — Today at Adobe Summit Europe, Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) unveiled new advertising capabilities in Adobe Media Optimizer that enable brands to deliver creative ad content with deep data insights and engage users with highly personalized messages and offers. This includes advanced analytics that better leverage a prospect’s journey online as well as new tools to help serve the most relevant content at scale and in real-time. Support for video ads and mobile audience and location data allows brands to reach customers through highly effective ad formats across devices. New integrations within Adobe Marketing Cloud let advertisers tap into a wider set of consumer data to reach audiences across channels.
“Consumers’ expectations of online experiences continue to increase, with 85 percent of consumers stating they prefer ads that are tailored to their personal interests,” said Justin Merickel, vice president, Digital Advertising at Adobe. “The advancements in Adobe Media Optimizer and further integrations across Adobe Marketing Cloud give brands the confidence to deliver exceptional ad experiences across digital touch points.”
New advertising capabilities include:
- Creative Content at Scale: Brands are challenged by the need to deliver the most effective creative content in real-time, given the time and cost involved in developing relevant ads. Adobe’s Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) is now fully integrated across Adobe Marketing Cloud to deliver personalization at scale. Advertisers can leverage granular audience segments and move beyond binary ad targeting. For example, instead of serving a standard promotion to a consumer, who researched flights and airfares, advertisers can add the consumer to a high-value segment of aggregated and anonymous consumers and deliver a custom ad with a free seat upgrade and priority boarding. Advertisers can also incorporate content from Adobe Experience Manager Assets and other digital asset management systems to take advantage of a multi-channel approach where Adobe Creative Cloud content is connected with other experiences across a brand’s owned channels.
- Video Advertising: New support for video ads in Adobe Media Optimizer enables brands to buy and optimize both standard video on the web and on platforms such as Facebook, with access to open exchanges, private marketplaces and social networks. With Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager and Core services, advertisers also gain better visibility into video ad performance and attribution, with more precise segmentation to reach high-value users.
- Mobile Audience Acquisition: Consumers are becoming increasingly selective with apps, making acquisition efforts more important than ever before. Through new integrations with Adobe Analytics and Mobile Core Services SDK, Adobe Media Optimizer offers a complete view of the customer journey from app installation to usage behavior to conversions. The data can then be used to target prospects that are most likely to convert, driving downloads through more personalized ads and better campaign optimization.
- Location Data: When geography is added to the mix, brands can make ads even more relevant. Adobe Media Optimizer can now leverage location information to adjust bids on search ad impressions. These bids can then be adjusted in real-time based on the conversion probability for individual geographies. Display and social continue to use geo data from publishers to deliver more relevant ads to consumers.
- Reporting Advancements: Tight integration with Adobe Analytics enables advertisers to accurately analyze ad performance and report actionable findings across the organization. Metrics such as view and click-based engagement will enable brands to understand in real-time how consumers engage with ads across channels. With better insight into what’s driving conversion, campaigns can now be optimized to target the highest value consumer segments. New reporting tools help ensure that analysts spend minutes, not hours, uncovering insights. ThroughAnalysis Workspace in Adobe Analytics, teams can use an intuitive, drag-and-drop visual interface to produce reports that anyone in the organization can easily understand and use.
“With Adobe Marketing Cloud, we are now able to view our audience universe from initial visit to conversion, with every touch point in between,” said Jeff Bernstein, senior vice president of marketing, eHealth. “The last open enrollment period was a testament to the advantages of an integrated solution. Not only did our customer visibility allow us to make better decisions and to act faster, we even managed to improve our cost-per-order while lowering budgets by 40 percent."
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to transform their brands into an Experience Business and use big data to effectively reach and engage customers and prospects with highly personalized marketing content across devices and digital touch points. Eight tightly integrated Solutions offer marketers a complete set of marketing technologies that focus on analytics, web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, audience management, video, social engagement and campaign orchestration. The tie-in with Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to quickly activate creative assets across all marketing channels. Thousands of brands worldwide including two thirds of Fortune 50 companies rely on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.